Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mercedes (No-Limit): Rear End (1999)



01. It’s Your Thing (ft. Master P)
02. Pussy (ft. The Ghetto Commiion)
03. Talk 2 Me (ft. Master P & Mia-X)
04. I Can Tell (ft. Mac & Peaches)
05. Hit ’Em (ft. Mia-X & A-Lexxus)
06. Kiss Da Cat (ft. 1st Time)
07. Niggaz Ain’t Shit (ft. Mia-X)
08. Bonnie & Clyde (ft. Magic)
09. Pony Ride (ft. Peaches & O’Dell)
10. Candle Light & Champagne (ft. Mia-X)
11. Camouflage (ft. Mac & Sam)
12. Stop Playin' on My Phone (ft. Master P)
13. Hush (ft. Mystikal & Master P)
14. What You Need (ft. Silkk & A-Lexxus)
15. Crazy Bout Ya (ft. Master P & Peaches)
16. My Life (ft. Mr.Serv-On & A-Lexxus)
17. Free Game (ft. Lil’ Italy & A-Lexxus)
18. Chillin' (ft. A-Lexxus)
19. I’m Down (ft. A-Lexxus)
20. You’re The Only One (ft. A-Lexxus)
21. I Need A Thug (ft. Master P, O’Dell & Popeye)
22. Talk Dirty To The Dj’s (ft. Master P)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment