Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kaiyo: Round 1 (2010)



From the streets of EAST MEMPHIS... Joe Blowe Da CEO & MoJoe Music Group Presents: Kaiyo and his Freshman Project RounD 1 Da Mixtape... Good Music from a very talented young rapper who will definately make a name for himself amongst Memphis's Elite... Check Him Out

1. Intro
2. Streets On Lock Feat. Yung Flowe Jay Mullinz
3. DIAMONDS (produced by JOE BLOWE DA CEO)
4. I Rock, I Roll Feat. Lil Kaiyo, Joe Blowe Da CEO, P.A.N.I.C.
5. Get Loose Feat. Lil Jon, Kaiyo, Yung Thugg w. Joe Blowe Da CEO
6. Like Me
7. Shawty Cute In The Face Feat. Lil Kaiyo
8. She Freaky Feat. Joe Blowe Da CEO
9. Fuck a relationship Feat. Kaiyo Yung Thugg w. Joe Blowe Da CEO
10. Circles
11. Paper over Pussy Feat. P.A.N.I.C.
12. Yeah Bitch,Yeah Hoe Feat. Joe Blowe Da CEO, P.A.N.I.C.
13. I Apologize Momma
14. outro

 

ShareFlare

Deposit

LetitBit

No comments:

Post a Comment